Triloka literally means "three worlds". There are many sets of three used in a good work system.
Here's a few to start with:
- body - breath - mind
- ojas - prana - tejas
- martial - medical - spiritual
- Chinese yoga - Indian yoga - Tibetan yoga
- physical realm - realm of energy - realm of spirit
- And of course: A-U-M
What you can expect to see on Triloka's blogs:
- Qigong: history, context & practice
- Chinese internal gong-fu (neijia): taiji, xing-yi, baqua, wuji, et al.
- Yoga: history, practice, and intercourse of Indian, Chinese, and Tibetan yogas
- Elements of an effective work system, and what is a "work system" anyway?